Essential Job Function:
- In this highly visible role, you will oversee the Main OR, Same Day Surgery, PACU, PAT, OR scheduling, Endoscopy, and Sterile Processing.
- You will be responsible for the administrative functions in surgical services areas, staffing, and directing surgical services personnel; providing mechanisms for ensuring quality care, issue resolution, and surgical service staff competency.
- In addition, you will also be responsible for planning and controlling the physical environment, materials, equipment, and supplies to provide competitive, cost effective operating room service to patients and surgeons; representing the hospital and surgical services in all activities related to surgical services.
- You will be planning and marketing surgical services programs to medical staff, hospital, and community; and maintaining active communication among medical staff, interdepartmental directors, and surgical service staff.
Nurse Manager, Perioperative Services
- The ideal candidate will have an MSN or related healthcare graduate degree, and a minimum of 5 years in perioperative nursing experience coupled with previous nursing management background.
- Must have a BSN from an accredited school of nursing and a valid NJ RN license. BLS, PALS and ACLS certifications are required.
- The individual we seek will be an innovative and strategic thinker with excellent communication, customer service, leadership and organizational skills.
Equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.