- Broad range of sewing equipment types, including lock stitch, chain stitch, overlock, interlock/coverstitch, blind hemmers, buttonhole, with ability to trouble-shoot and repair machinery
- Experienced with OEM automated sew units, electronically controlled machines such as programmable x-y axis sewing units, pocket welt, buttonhole, etc. including familiarity with electronic controls functions, ability for programming of same
- General working knowledge of sewing equipment work aids and attachments, how to specify, install, adjust for specific production requirements
- Ability to interpret electrical and pneumatic schematic diagrams
- Strong communication skills, ability to interact with OEM and customer engineers, to adequately convey information in a professional manner
- Ability to occasionally travel within the U.S. and Mexico to perform field installs, customer training, and repair services is required
- Strong level of computer proficiency is preferred
- Experience with CAD design is preferred, but not required.
- Health Care, Vision, and Dental offered to all full time Employees and their spouses and children at a 70% employer paid, 30% employee paid premium. Employee portion is qualified section 126 pretax deduction through Payroll 26 pays annually.
- Group Life and Short term disability for all full time employees. Life insurance amount 1 times salary.
- Vacation includes annual week shutdown after six months service, 2 additional weeks after 1 year of service.
- Holidays Observed as per company calendar annually.