Solid manufacturing client of ours is looking for a Hardware Engineer with some Software Design experience. The following job description applies to the position:
• Perform electrical controls system design, designing control panels for machine and/or process controls including 480VAC motor/power distribution.
• Design electrical schematics, sensor, and device layouts using AutoCAD.
• Research, design, test, implement, troubleshoot, and maintain Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) controls systems to meet client or employer needs throughout project or product lifecycle.
• Use PLC development environments to develop a code base on PLC hardware.
• Maintain PLC code base by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects.
• Work with IEC61131-3 compliant PLC development environments and functioning conveyor equipment and controls systems.
• Develop and configure HMI screens in Factory Talk.
• Develop complete and concise Description of Operation.
• Understand machine and process requirements needed to control the system appropriately.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Must have a background in Keyence, Rockwell, and Allen-Bradley PLC’s, RS Logix programming, & Fanuc Robots
• Must have a background in Phoenix Controller’s