Love your job!
Our client is a nationwide consulting engineering firm that is expanding in multiple markets.
Advantages for you:
- They are a big enough company that they can offer top notch compensation, benefits, and career advancement potential, yet small enough that everyone there is a key team member. You won't be "just a number" there.
- As a privately held company, there are also opportunities to grow into a partial ownership stake.
- They have a very long history of working with high-profile institutions on very intriguing and complex projects such as museums and landmark higher ed projects
- Specializing in MEP: Institutional, government, higher education, industrial and commercial projects
- Low turnover in staff- they maintain a very high morale among employees
- Community minded and involved in volunteering for organizations like the Polar Plunge to raise money for Special Olympics
- Private office - you wont be sitting in a cubicle
- Company shares the profits in significant incentive bonus- you are paid for the hard work you do!
- Excellent compensation, bonus and stock incentives opportunities as well as company-paid cell phone and laptop
- Relocation assistance is available.
Immediate opportunities exist in the following markets:
- DC, Baltimore, Blacksburg/Roanoke, Charlotte, Louisville, Nashville, Dayton, Detroit.
Depending on location, other Eastern US locations could be available also.
We have immediate needs for a Licensed Professional Engineer ( PE ) in the Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering disciplines
- Manage projects and work in multi-disciplined project teams
- Direct involvement in hands-on design
- Mentor emerging engineers on your team- want a player/manager mentality
- Direct the execution of projects - managing the project, dealing with the client
- Be the lead contact with clients for progress meetings
- Participate with client interviews and RFPs
- Develop and nurture relationships with existing clients and team
- Engineering Degree (BSME or BSEE)
- Licensed Professional Engineer certification
Engineering experience with consulting engineering firms required