- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Electrical /Mechanical Engineering coupled preferably, but not mandatory, experience in Industrial Sewing and Automated Equipment for heavy duty sewing applications.
- Proficient in AutoCad design, knowledge and application of Electronics & Pneumatics, Electronic Circuitry, controls and associated logic codes for CNC type Sew units.
- Experience in design of special application fixtures, implementation, testing and debugging helpful.
- Work with existing engineering staff designing/assembling/supporting turn key automated sewing stations.
- Health Care, Vision, and Dental offered to all full time Employees and their spouses and children at a 70% employer paid, 30% employee paid premium. Employee portion is qualified section 126 pretax deduction through Payroll 26 pays annually.
- Group Life and Short term disability for all full time employees. Life insurance amount 1 times salary.
- Vacation includes annual week shutdown after six months service, 2 additional weeks after 1 year of service.
- Holidays Observed as per company calendar annually.