Responsible for day to day field service including but not limited to service, installations or preventive maintenance relative to our Sales territory.
- Essential Duties include performing field service, installations or PMs as required.
- Resolve and document customer issues via phone support.
- Represent the company in a professional and ethical manor.
- Reporting of all service projects and maintain all customer records and technical documentation using our online database.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Ideally someone with experience installing, maintaining and/or field repair, of CNC machining centers, CNC turning centers and bar loaders. In doing so, you will show repair skills focused on the mechanical, hydraulic and electrical aspects of our equipment.
Experience with Mitsubishi, Fanuc, and Siemens controls is critical.
Territory will be IL and WI - very few over nights stays a year - less then 5% if that.
Open to someone living in either IL or WI.