- Leads cross-functional teams in support of design and implementation of EHS projects.
- Drive safety culture change with human performance tools and develop and audit incidents prevention programs.
- Provides full scope safety and health support to Maintenance and Contractors on site, to include equipment safety such as lockout/tagout, confined space entry and supporting construction projects, etc.
- Works closely with the plant personal and corporate EHS professionals to identify and implement continuous process improvements relative to EHS.
- Bachelors Degree in Safety Engineering/Management/Science, Occupational Safety and Health or directly related EHS discipline.
- 5+ years of hands-on, plant floor health and safety program management in a manufacturing facility.
- Knowledge and skill in support of equipment safety, fall protection, incident investigations and contractor safety orientation.
- The successful candidate will have exceptional communications skills including written and verbal as well as complex problem solving skills and team leadership capabilities
- CSP certification is preferred
This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship. Applicants must possess unrestricted US work authorization.