The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for:
Developing and maintaining an active new business pipeline.
Managing existing account relationships to further penetrate additional lines of business.
Developing strategies with clients aimed at accelerating overall business contracting.
Developing and executing call plans and key account strategies to specifically add new accounts to the territory.
Meeting company forecasts and objectives for the territory.
Our firm has been engaged to fill a Sr. Account Executive Role for a leading Life Science/Scientific Staffing Firm.
Location: Parsipanny, NJ - must be willing to work from the office in Parsipanny at least 2-3 days a week.
At least 4 years of staffing industry sales experience having worked within the Scientific, Life Science, Pharma, Biotech type accounts.
This is a Hunter/Farmer role - win new business and develop business within existing clients.
An individual that is...
- Internally driven
- Tenacious and loves winning new business
- Likes working in a fast-paced environment where teamwork is key
- Capable of building relationships with key decision makers to ensure long-term account viability
- Able to influence growth within existing accounts through a customer-focused solutions approach vs a transactional "one and done"
- Polished, professional, a great communicator...equally important is a great listener
- Looking to leverage skills and contacts...just need to a good runway to be successful
The company offers a warm inclusive environment with no micromanagement or games...just a great team that works hard but has a strong sense of work-life balance.
Excellent Compensation & Benefits - base plus commission; no earnings cap...401K, Health, Dental Vision, Stock Purchase etc!
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Ability to build relationships with targeted customers through multiple channels. Call points will include VP Quality, Regulatory, Validation Human Resources,and Manager to C level
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience from within the Staffing Industry; MSP or VMS background can be considered.
- Strong industry contacts preferred
- Ability to meet and exceed company forecasts and objectives for the territory.
- Strong communication & presentation skills, door opener/hunter, and closer.
- Exhaustive and competitive work ethic. Self-directed, entrepreneurial mindset coupled with a great attitude, love, and passion for the business & an ability to work as part of a team.