We are seeking a Regional Operations Finance Manager to join our Finance team to help drive top line and bottom line improvements through objective analysis, operational insights and strategic initiatives. This position will be reviewing and analyzing the effects of current financial practices, policies, and procedures while working with the operations team to understand and implement changes based on key metrics inside the business units.
- Prepare internal value add financial analyses of business units
- Coordinate with functional leaders to maintain awareness of results and inform tactical execution of strategic goals
- Prepare full P&L annual budgets for assigned business units
- Prepare full P&L forecasts for assigned business units
- Coordinate work force plan integration into forecasting for assigned business units
- Support strategic initiatives including acquisition modeling and tactical execution of annual goals
- Support preparation of board decks and external reporting packs
- Inform and educate operations team on KPI’s and deep dive on changes in the operation to improve performance
- Understand the cause and effect relationships between business events and the impact to financial statements, and as needed, provide root cause countermeasures to ensure performance expectations are met
- Completion of other ad hoc reporting and information requests and other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5+ years of experience of supporting senior management on strategy, financial analysis, variance analysis, market dynamics and business performance
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to use data to frame, dissect and solve problems—requires quantitative strength and an ability to logically ‘connect the dots’
- Experience developing budgets, forecasts and functional analysis to inform decision making
- Experience in executing projects and analyzing business functions profitability
- Highly proficient in Excel, experience building financial and sensitivity models
- Experience working in QlikView, Host Analytics or other enterprise data management systems and business applications
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills. Experience with cross-regional, global communications spanning multiple time-zones is considered an advantage.
- Demonstrated PowerPoint skills a plus.
- Global mindset, combined with capability to understand and represent all geographies
- Excellent teamwork skills with multi-cultural and international experience.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams, including senior leaders
- Able to anticipate barriers, lead, influence, and create
- Can-do attitude with passion and ability to ‘go the extra mile’ if and as required
- Ability to handle fast paced environments
- Some travel required to locations to work with functional leader to develop successful business practices to improve financial results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- MBA preferred but not required