Our manufacturing client is hiring a HR Generalist in the Ames, IA area. This Specialist will execute company policies in relation to employee questions, complaints or suggestions.
- Support key projects and challenge the status quo to improve program performance.
- Assist HR Manager with analyzing the data on employee turnover, employee satisfaction surveys, exit interviews and other metrics in order to enhance and improve HR services.
- Administer significant contributions and expertise in the areas of employee engagement and retention.
- Partner closely with operations team to provide advice, coaching and counsel in relation to team members to improve work relationships, build morale along with increasing productivity and retention.
- Support and organize engagement activities.
- Must be bilingual (English-Spanish)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
- 1+ year of HR experience.
- Knowledge of HR techniques, applications and programs.
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems (SAP) and Microsoft Office.
- Advanced in Excel.
- Demonstrated experience managing cultural shifts.
- Must be bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Competitive compensation package (Performance Based Bonus)
- Benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent Succession plan in place for growth potential
HR Specialist, Human Resources, Bilingual, HR Generalist, HRIS, SAP, coaching, counsel