Human Resources Manager
- Develop and execute HR programs within the site, including: recruitment, selection, onboarding, retention, health services, training programs, etc.
- Oversee required HR training, including: interviewing, hiring, terminations, performance management, safety, FMLA/ADA, etc
- Coach manufacturing and HR teams in appropriate resolution of team member relations issues and corrective action.
- Respond to inquiries from a variety of HR and manufacturing professionals regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Prepare budget for assigned Human Resources accounts.
- Develop and coordinate the continuous improvement of team member relations and corrective action policies, and the communication of policies.
- Facilitates the resolution of team member performance issues.
- Organizational maintenance including organizational effectiveness survey and response, team member and manager morale and issues, communication needs, recruitment needs, and union avoidance.
- Comply with legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the human resources function and ensures team member relations policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance with federal and state law.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Four years of experience in Human Resources. Must be current in practices of employment law, train the trainer, benefits and compensation, OSHA record keeping, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access).
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in constantly changing environment.
- Supervise HR team.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills are required as well as good public relations, public speaking, instructional/teaching, and customer service skills.
- Team player and exhibit a strong desire to learn and promote self-growth.
- Proactive, have a good attitude, be self-disciplined, and self-motivated.
- Must be a "take-charge" person with a demonstrated ability to follow projects through to completion.
- PHR or SHRM-CP is desirable.