Why work here?:
- Best in class products, known for quality and precision
- Global company with fast-growing US presence
- Insurance premiums paid 100% for employee
- Profit sharing and 401k with employer match
- Paid vacation - 10 days minimum
- Auto allowance
- BS degree in Engineering
- Understanding of process automation (pressure, electrical and temperature).
- In-depth knowledge of vendors in the same market (Fluke, GE Druck, Meriam, Martel, Ametek, etc), and others (Emerson, Yokogawa, Honeywell)
- Experience in Technical Sales of industrial process controls automation products
- The ability to develop expertise in the sales of technical solutions and/or software, ideally to the Power & Energy, Pharmaceutical processing, Oil & Gas, Food and Beverage, and Petro-Chemical industries.
- Ability to travel in an assigned region: up to 50%