Position: Software SaaS Sales Manager – Food / Agriculture
International AI-powered agri-tech company is recruiting a Software / Supply Chain Sales Manager (HUNTER), to grow their current sales efforts with major food producers across the U.S.
The Software Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing the company’s sales within the ecosystem of major food producers and distributors: identifying opportunities to help customers optimize their agricultural supply chains to increase ROI and profit; helping scope and price customer engagements, and driving sales opportunities to closure to hit periodic sales targets
Individual should have experience selling enterprise software and SaaS solutions into relevant companies: Pepsi, McDonalds, Dole Food, Cargill, Archer Daniels Midland, Bunge. Experience with large SaaS platforms, profit optimization software, supply chain software is a positive. Experience selling software to the food industry is a major positive. A ready book of leads, opportunities, and contacts in the industry is highly desired.
- In conjunction with senior management, plan and implement sales strategies to gain market share and increase profitability.
- Coordinate the sales budgeting process, including marketing and promotional activities.
- Forecast sales volume targets by region and segment.
- Monitor sales and customer KPIs and report to upper management.
- Interface directly with customers to help build relationships.
- Identify and develop key accounts for and offer support in developing and maintaining relationships.
- Oversee national segmentation strategies and determine specific pricing policy for each region.
- Coordinate various sales events.
- Willing to travel on a regular basis
- Data, tech and people savvy.
- Degree in Agriculture related field
- MBA or advance degree a plus
- Experience working with and selling Enterprise Software / SaaS
- Experience selling software into the major Food and Beverage ecosystem / supply chain
- Able to work in an international and cross-cultural corporate environment