Great reasons to work here:
- Team-based culture where all team members have "skin in the game"
- Many types of equipment to learn
- Training provided
- Hands-on approach to supporting production
- Capital project work about 35%
- Excellent benefits, 401k match currently over 40%, bonus, profit-sharing!
- Flexible work hours
- Growth opportunities at this plant or other plants in US
- No Travel
- Mechanical Engineering of various plant projects including design, purchasing and installation of equipment
- Manage plant systems including compressed air boiler system, fire protection, water systems, water treatment chemicals, sewer, natural gas and oxygen
- Support mechanical maintenance of overhead cranes and mobile equipment
- BSME or BMET and at least 5 years heavy industrial experience
- Good communicator and ability to work within a team culture and multiple departments
- Knowledgeable of safety procedures
- Preferred experience: Equipment procurement, installation and start-up
- Water treatment experience
- Experience in implementing predictive/preventive maintenance practices: vibration analysis, oil analysis, thermography, etc.