As SVP Corporate Controller your responsibilities will include:
- ensures effective internal controls over financial reporting and has primary responsibility for the management of the organization's accounting function.
- maintains sound accounting policies necessary to keep the organization in a strong financial position.
- Creates systems and procedures in place to support effective program implementation and conduct clean audits
- Maintains banking relationships, monitors cash receipts, projections & disbursements
- Establish and maintain corporate accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure conformance with the US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
We are seeking a Senior Vice President Corporate Controller for our dynamic first-rate healthcare services organization.
As SVP Corporate Controller you will be required to have had experience in the following:
- 10+ years of experience in financial management roles within a healthcare organization
- Experience as controller of a publicly traded company (preferred)
- IPO experience (preferred)
- 10+ years of strategy within a healthcare service based organization
- Managed 1 billion in annual revenue
- Mergers & acquisitions experience
- Experience leading multiple states and multi-site healthcare projects
- SOX Controls
- Big four experience
- 10 years of experience of financial decision making related to software and automation projects