Company is a manufacture of cartridges for vintage, obsolete and wildcat firearms. We utilize the latest CNC technology to manufacture cartridges and are seeking operators for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift positions. We are seeking individuals with the following requirements:
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) heavy machinery, from setup to operation, in order to produce parts.
- Set up of machine tool to produce parts specified by production order.
- Follows and does machine setups as per instructions starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine controls as required.
- Selects, aligns and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories on CNC machinery.
- Ensure machines are working at full capacity, stocked with materials, are well maintained and perform periodic checks of the machine output.
- Inspecting all finished products to ensure they are defect free and ready for shipping.
- Reads and interprets work and safety instructions, blueprints, manufactures drawing and measuring instructions.
- Monitors computerized machine control data.
- High school diploma or GED
- Applicant must be able to pass a back ground check.
- Applicant must be able to pass a drug test.
- Applicant must sign an intellectual property right agreement.
- $14 - $22 per hour.
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd