- Cooperatively working with Environmental Health and Safety (EHS), Engineering, Maintenance, and Production personnel to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Scheduling of people, equipment, materials, and support services to achieve maximum team efficiency in meeting process utilities requirements.
- Developing scopes of work, obtaining and evaluating competitive bids, and writing purchase requisitions.
- Scheduling of people, equipment, materials, and support services to achieve maximum efficiency in meeting plant operation requirements.
- Directing work of in-house technicians and outside service contractors., assuring safe, timely completion of repair and maintenance activities.
- Identifying and implementing energy savings projects.
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or engineering technology with a strong preference for Mechanical Engineering
- 4 plus years of hands-on technical and/or supervisory experience in a 24/7 manufacturing environment is required.
- Building Management Systems experience a plus.
- Familiarity with applicable rules, regulations, codes, and standards such as OSHA (29 CFR 1910), NFPA,Air and Water Quality Control (EPA / GA EPD), ANSI, ASHRAE, International Plumbing Code,Society for Protective Coatings,etc. is also a plus.