Our client, a Global SPECIALTY CHEMICALS LEADER seeks a career-driven PRODUCTION ENGINEER to join their STATE OF ART complex chemical processing plant Charleston, WV. The primary product involves biodegradable(polymers) plastics.
Salary: $80k-$105k base plus solid bonus, benefits, retirement and relocation package. Looking for someone who wants to grow and learn new manufacturing processes
- BS Chemical Engineering,
- 3-7 years experience in chemical engineering with a detailed knowledge of chemical process operations, OSHA and PSM.
- Demonstrated experience working with teams.
- Demonstrated experience in getting results, meeting commitments & problem-solving skills.
- Licensed Professional Chemical Engineer preferred
- Experience in Reaction, distillation, filtration, polymerization, crystallization, separation are primary unit operations.
- Experience with equipment is typical of chemical processes: reactors, heat exchangers, tanks, separators, crystallizers, centrifuges, filters/strainers, pumps.