POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Alsip, IL is looking for a Senior Dynamics AX Developer to provide technical and functional support globally for MS Dynamics AX and other supply chain systems..
- Support Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 & future versions through administration, process mapping, development, testing, security & training
- Design and develop Dynamics AX customizations to meet required specifications
- Make design recommendations relevant to pre-defined architectural specs
- Work closely with business analysts, programmers, and internal users to identify, analyze, and troubleshoot technical issues related to Integrations and Dynamics AX
- Perform unit tests and integrated testing to ensure delivered software solutions are of high quality
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- MS Dynamics AX Development experience
- Experience with X++, SSRS, MS SQL Server, and AX database structure
- C# or VB.NET application development experience, as well as SOAP & REST web services
- SQL Server database design and development experience
- Experience developing ETL packages using SSIS.
- Source control repository experience (Team Foundation Server preferred)
- Object Oriented Programming experience, Test Driven Development, and Software Design Patterns.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- MS DAX 365 experience
This is a Direct-Hire, FTE position with no visa sponsorships available. Please do not apply if you are looking for a consulting/contract position.
Local candidates are preferred because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For help, here's a 4-min. YouTube video about How to Re-Tool Your Resume