APPLY TODAY FOR THIS POSITION:
We are seeking an Accounting Supervisor in the Evansville, IN area.
To provide Accounting Supervision in department and provide support and assistance to the Corporate Management and Plant Management Groups.
This is an impact role providing Accounting Supervision support to operational teams and corporate departments. This position will be responsible for cross functional Accounting duties and providing lean and process improvement initiatives to be used in improving and driving company objectives.
Job Description and Requirements:
To lead, plan, direct and control the financial management functions including, but not limited to cost accounting, month end close, consolidations, fixed assets, capital projects, supervision, inventory control and internal controls. The Accounting Supervisor needs to be business savvy and be the financial leader and business partner to corporate and plant management.
- BS Degree in Accounting
- 5 years of experience of manufacturing accounting in a medium to larger size plant environment
- Strong experience with financial reporting, consolidations, month end close and internal controls
- Experience with day to day accounting functions including A/R, A/P, Credit and Cash Management
- Experience in inventory control, scrap accounting and plant financial analysis and reporting
- Supervision experience with abilities to development and mentor staff
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Strong experience in Ad-hoc analysis, data extraction, advanced Excel user and report generation tools
- Good leadership skills and having the desire for growth opportunities
Please submit your confidential resume for this Accounting Supervisor position.