* We have many UNADVERTISED, CONFIDENTIAL and IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT jobs phoned in daily to choose from for doctors offices, clinical and health care settings.
* We do your leg work and negotiate for you.
* BEFORE YOU DECIDE to INTERVIEW you are provided COMPLETE compensation range, job description and benefits information.
* We assist in helping you prepare a exceptional resume.
* Numerous specialties to choose from in diverse settings.
* Inquiries are always CONFIDENTIAL.
* Our services are always FREE to applicants.
* JOB TYPE: Full-time, Part-time, Direct Hire Permanent Positions and Temp to Hire.
* WORK SCHEDULE: Days only (approximately 8:30 or 9:00 am to 4:30 or 5:00 pm daily) Monday through Friday, No weekends, No nights. Flexible hours available in some settings.
* BENEFITS: Health insurance paid by employer and 401k offered with profit sharing of up to 3% in some practices.
* LOCATION: All positions are in Onondaga County, Syracuse, NY
* JOB DESCRIPTION: Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
* General office knowledge required but applied with executive secretary skill.
* Knowledge and application of good English spelling and grammar.
* Answer numerous phone lines utilizing proper phone etiquette.
* Conduct extensive phone work as may be required.
* Greet and direct visitors.
* interview visitors and document results.
* Produce copies, scan, file and archive documents.
* Send and receive faxes.
* Posses exceptional/strong computer skills.
* Provide light bookkeeping procedures,
* Update and maintain electronic documents
* Follow HIPAA and OSHA regulations.
* Compose and type routine office correspondence utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel Spread Sheets.(35-40 wpm.)
* Medical terminology and multiple specialty and discipline knowledge is a plus but not required.
* Posses and apply good organizational skills.
* Must be able to multi-task.
CALL for more INFORMATION.
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
Our services are always FREE to applicants.