RN / REGISTERED NURSES needed to work as needed for various locations and specialty practice settings on a PRN/TEMPORARY/CONTRACT basis up to three (3) month assignments with possible resign agreements.
Hourly rate is $26.00 to $28.00
The work schedule for RN's is always DAYS, Monday through Friday approximately 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Choose up to a forty (40) hour work week (full-time) or flex hours (part-time).
* No evenings. * No nights. * No mandates. * No weekends. * No holidays.
Great RN pay based on setting (surgical or non-surgical) (ambulatory, urgent care or private practice) and specialty RN experience.
All RN positions are in physicians practices throughout Onondaga County and Syracuse, NY.
* JOB DESCRIPTION for RN: (Other duties maybe assigned):
* Evaluate, plan, and administer nursing care to patients.
* Administer injections/immunizations/inoculations to patients.
* Phone in prescriptions, new & refills.
* Perform telephone triage.
* Provide prescribed medication and treatment.
* Assist in performing diagnostic tests, analyze results, operate medical machinery, administer treatment and medications, and help with patient follow-up.
* Monitor and record patient condition and notify provider when appropriate.
* Advise & provide support to patients family members.
* Record patients medical histories and symptoms in patients medical records.
Have a working knowledge of OSHA Rules and Regulations concerning Universal Precautions. Be able to perform proper procedures to protect against transmitting or contracting diseases.
* Be aware of Patient's Rights, HIPAA, HAZCOM Procedures, and National Patient Safety Goals.
* May be requested to provide consultation to Licensed Practical Nurses and Clinical Medical Assistants.
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION
Check out our reputation and the many TESTIMONIALS listed on our website at AmericanMed.com