The Remedy Developer analyzes, designs, constructs through both configuration and coding, tests, and promotes system changes to production environments for the Remedy software applications.
- Strong, proficient Remedy developer
- Ability to automate, build and test forms within Remedy (back office system)
- Ability to build and test APIs for integration with other systems
Demonstrated strong experience using system tools to customize forms, fields, overlay, workflows and related system components.
Ability to administer, enhance, and support both the user and discovery platform and processes.
Ability to manage and tune the CMDB including identification processes, asset management, SIM models, audits, and drift activities.
Experienced in designing Service Catalogue/Services.
Ability to configure event management activities into a proper solution.
SQL knowledge required.
Demonstrated ability to perform needed functions to Unix and system interfaces including Web Service Development
Demonstrated ability to develop and grow technical and professional skills for the team through projects.
Ability to work with both on premise and remote as needed. Local/relocation required.
- Ability to effectively balance multiple projects in a fast-paced technical environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to configure discovery tools and their integration into the CMDB.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to lead the team on project efforts.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Systems Development Methodology (SDM) and proper application.
- Ability to understand, follow, and explain the System Development Methodology (SDM).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience and/or education
- 3-5 years of business related experience required.
- 3+ Service Delivery Experience.
- ITIL certification required.