Maintenance Reliability Engineer
$85-120K + 5% bonus
Our manufacturing client is actively recruiting for a Maintenance Reliability Engineer in the Cheektowaga, NY area. This Engineer will champion a strong reliability program while implementing improvements using industry best practices and appropriate reliability engineering tools and methods.
- Benefit local resources with locating and identifying equipment documentation.
- Sort through, verify relevance and accuracy and label equipment documentation for upload into digital database.
- Administer and lead strategic programs/projects to improve mechanical equipment reliability, mechanical integrity and safety.
- Support maintenance personnel during equipment overhauls and unscheduled outages.
- Promote engineering solutions for chronic and sporadic equipment reliability problems and work with technical, production and maintenance to implement solutions.
- Ensure that repairs, repair techniques, equipment specific training are documented and accessible.
- Contribute technical assistance to develop and implement Mechanical Integrity/QA, reliability, PSM and PPM programs for unit.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering required. Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years of Reliability experience in a chemical or manufacturing facility.
- Experience with piping and pressure vessel systems.
- Mechanical design, machine design and manufacturing systems background.
- Knowledge of rotating equipment and alignment techniques.
- Understanding of PSM methodologies, TEEP, OEE, and RCM.
- Familiarity with Electrical Engineering (motors, controls, instruments, starters, etc.)
- Medical Benefits
- Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan (RSP)
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
Reliability Engineer, Reliability and Equipment Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Preventative Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Total Effectiveness Equipment Performance, Overall Equipment Effectiveness, Reliability Centered Maintenance, Process Safety Management, OEE, PSM, TEEP, ITPM, FMEA, MIQA, S21A, RBI, quality, food manufacturing, chemical manufacturing, OSHA, SAP, Meridium, maintenance, RCM, RAGAGEPS, Six Sigma, Instrumentation, process control, piping, pressure vessels, mechanical design, machine design, PPM, rotating equipment, ISO electrical engineering, Infrared Thermography, Piping systems, Alignment, Balancing, Lubrication, Steam Trap Maintenance, Oil Analysis, Vibration Analysis