Seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for our Columbia, SC facility! This Engineer will plan and design manufacturing processes in an industrial plant.
- Administer direct advisory support in the design, fabrication, modification and evaluation in support of manufacturing operations such as machining, metal forming, plastic processing, welding and brazing, assembly and material handling.
- Develop plans, process specifications and procedures, production aids and assembly fixtures, conduct MRP support studies, factory cost work standard development and assignments of similar complexity.
- Provide production floor and assembly support in technical matters.
- Manage analysis or tests pertaining to the development of new methods, materials, processes or standards and provide recommendations accordingly.
- Coordinate with other technical support personnel.
- Designate work to drafters and technicians, technical writers, engineering technicians and machine shop personnel as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 1+ years of Manufacturing Engineering experience.
- Familiarity of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Experience with analytical and CAD software.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
- Competitive compensation package (Performance Based Bonus)
- Benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent Succession plan in place for growth potential
Manufacturing Engineer, CAD, fabrication, welding, metal forming, assembly, material handling