My Client is offering an outstanding opportunity for a talented Mechanical Project Manager to join one of Boston's most trusted and dependable Mechanical Contractors. They have been in business for 100+ years offering Boston and the surrounding area impeccable service using the most talented people in the mechanical/Construction field. My client is offering the right candidate a rewarding career packed with advancement opportunities leading project teams and directing customers through the construction process.
Candidates will be responsible for all aspects of the project, including sales, contract management, subcontractor procurement and management, design management, time management, and budget control.
- 5 plus years of Mechanical Project Management experience
- Firm understanding of all contract documents including drawings, purchase orders, contracts
- Knowledge of estimating techniques, cost control, and pricing with the ability to manage change order estimates and subsequent subcontractor and vendor changes
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently in a high pressure environment
- Understand local codes and permit procurement
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency
- Design/Build Experience is preferred
This position offers an excellent base salary, Paid (Employee) health care packages available, paid vacation, paid holidays and an outstanding 401k package.
This opportunity is open due to growth. It requires a self–motivated, internally driven individual with exemplary communication skills, strong business focus with an above average ability to deliver on commitments and expectations. If you are looking to grow your career with an organization that is dedicated to your success, while having an immediate impact on the success and growth of the company I think this is the company for you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to demonstrate requisite experience. This company will generously compensate outstanding experience.