We are seeking a Business Development Specialist for sales and account management of large manufacturers in the Metro Phoenix, Arizona territory.
This position is focused on new business development with some account management. The Business Development Specialist will be responsible to build relationships and gain new business for supply chain solutions and engineered products to increase a customer's efficiencies and reduce operating costs for manufacturing facilities.
The company is a people focused growing organization with great growth opportunity in the industrial sales market.
Regular travel will be required within the Metro Phoenix, Arizona territory.
- Home Office
- Company Car
- Reimbursement business expenses
- Great Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Disability
- 401K plan w/ company match
- 3+ years of successful sales experience with new business development
- Industrial /manufacturing sales experience a plus or sales experience and/or knowledge of industrial products
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong communication skills (for customers and business partners)
- Excellent relationship building and customer service abilities
- Time management skills and personal responsibility to ensure productivity in a self-directed working environment.
- Experience with identifying strengths and weaknesses, alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Strong orientation towards teamwork and flexibility with changing business needs
- Successful sales presentation utilizing Power Point
- Good driving record is required