Our construction client is actively searching for a Drafting Technician in the Minneapolis, MN facility. This Technician will be responsible for developing structural engineering design-build construction documents using Autodesk AutoCAD and other traditional methods
- Administer all involvement, support and technical coordination for the development of the structural engineering construction documents.
- Provide detailed drawings of structural components, and their connections of wood, steel, concrete and other structural materials.
- Work with the Project Managers and Engineers in prioritizing the workflow to ensure timely delivery to the project.
- Organize with external equipment, civil, mechanical, electrical suppliers along with vendor technical data
- Degree in drafting is required.
- 5+ years of drafting experience.
- Experience drafting commercial buildings is required.
- Experience with Revit is a plus.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, pdf software and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of structural drafting and detailing, along with various construction materials and building methods.
- Ability to read and understand engineering documents.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off and Holiday
CAD manager, Lead drafter, CAD Operator, Revit Operator