LOVE YOUR JOB!
This one is really a dream. For starters, you get to live a part of the country that boasts a really high quality of life combined with a really low cost of living. Plus it's a region that's fairly immune to climate change. No volcanoes, earthquakes, glaciers, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc.... Fantastic entertainment, educational, cultural, and business opportunities are everywhere.
Our client offers exceptional compensation, benefits, and relocation assistance, an addition to an ideal work environment.
Our client is an extremely highly respected operation with thousands of employees.
Due to the ever-changing needs of their business and employees, they have an immediate need to attract a senior level Vice President Total Rewards to their executive team. The VP Total Rewards will
- be responsible for the strategy, design, management and implementation of creative, market-competitive total reward packages and HRIS
- develop and manage total cash compensation approaches
- manage executive compensation, base pay, variable compensation plus a variety of rewards and recognition programs, manage employee benefit and retirement plans
- lead the HRIS function
- Experience leading total rewards for an operation with thousands of employees
- Demonstrated expertise designing and implementing total rewards
- 15+ years of relevant experience in the areas of compensation and benefits
- Experience managing the HRIS function
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing people, processes and policies.