Responsible for all aspects of the full life-cycle recruitment process for an assigned area, including working closely with candidates and hiring managers to fill vacant positions in a timely manner. A Recruiter must possess a high degree of professionalism, accountability and flexibility along with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Partners with hiring managers to understand business requirements/strategy and appropriate skill sets to ensure current and future resource demands are met.
· Develops recruitment strategies for assigned business unit(s).
· Ensure(s) customer satisfaction by executing service level agreements and providing regular updates to hiring managers.
· Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to hiring managers on recruitment related matters. Acts as a consultant to improve the recruiting skills of hiring managers as required (e.g. advise on interviewing technique to new managers, advise on suitable job posting content, local legal requirements, etc.)
· Utilizes appropriate sourcing channels to create a deep and diverse talent pool to service staffing requirements.
· Plays an active role in mentoring new members of the team.
· Monitors talent acquisition methods and makes recommendations to improve applicant attraction.
· Suggests innovative solutions to sourcing challenges.
· Completes initial screening interviews of potential candidates.
· Submits candidates to Hiring Managers for review and consults on candidate interview logistics with hiring managers.
· Determines and negotiates salary offers.
· Extends verbal offers of employment to successful candidates.
· Ensures data accuracy within Applicant Tracking System.
· Works with counterparts within the HR department to present a harmonized service to internal and external customers, ensuring that deliverables are similar in content, structure, accuracy, and quality.
- Minimum: A Bachelor's degree and a minimum three years’ professional human resources experience, preferably in health care and handling high-volume recruiting.
- Working knowledge of the principles and techniques of behavioral-based interviewing techniques preferred
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certificate or equivalent preferred