A well established and growing supply company in the Myrtle Beach, SC area is looking for its next Assistant Manager. This is a rewarding and challenging career opportunity with a people oriented company that has great growth opportunity. They are willing to train and develop the right person with the leadership they need to grow their career in whatever direction they want.
As the Assistant Manager you will be responsible for all warehouse operations, including inventory management, order fulfillment, product shipping/receiving, and staff of two or more people. You will work closely with the Branch Manager to manage all phases and functions of the branch location and increase business.
- 2+ years of experience in the industrial supply industry in any capacity (plumbing, HVAC, electrical, refrigeration, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and coaching ability
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment.
- Ability to step into any position within the warehouse department if needed.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and ERP related warehouse management preferred, but not required
- Good Driving Record
- Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental, Disability, 401K with company match, Holiday, PTO and more.