Our client is one of the largest spa and wellness marketing company in North America. They are an established national brand with a blog and social community centered on beauty, fitness, fashion, food and health
The company's wide range of digital and retail products, including the bi-annual industry event are designed to address the evolving operational needs of spa and wellness centers to help grow their business. Its Spa & Wellness Gift Cards are sold in over 75,000 locations nationwide and accepted at over 10,000 partner locations. In addition, the gift card is sold directly on its website, as well as, through many B2B loyalty/ incentive and wellness program channels.
Our client is looking for an energetic, passionate, and self-driven Social Media Content Creator Expert who will create content for its Instagram, Facebook, and other social accounts.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE:
- Ideal candidate lives and breathes social media. You should keep up-to-date with all the social media innovations on both Instagram and Facebook and bring great social content ideas to the table.
- Experience with creating content for consumer brands that focuses on Beauty, health, and wellness is a big plus. Looking for experience with video editing, photo editing, and light photography.
- Excellent visual content creation skills. Experience with storytelling, and communication skills through social media.
- Possesses a “strategy mindset” around community creation. Will actively come up with ideas and campaigns for its social accounts to move our mission forward.
- Has a proven track record of building engaging content and community interaction on both Instagram and Facebook.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Photography, video editing, and other visual methods of communicating ideas and content.
- Experienced in creating compelling social content that makes people excited to like, comment, and share.
- Create strategic, on-brand content for our social channels with a primary emphasis on Instagram and video content.
- Produce and maintain a social content calendar to ensure company has a strong content pipeline at all times that both motivates and educates our community to make better choices when it comes to health.
- Develop and execute content designed to support our core mission and further communicates the brand.
- Cultivate new content ideas and brainstorm innovative content formats.
- Collaborate with internal marketing team to support their missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating an engaged social media community.
SPECIFIC SKILLS NEEDED:
- Light Photography
- Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic Design
- Text Design