Clear Lake, IA
$80-110K + bonus
Our food manufacturing client is looking to fill a Production Manager at their Clear Lake, IA facility. This Manager will oversee all production processes by implementing direction and overseeing supervisory staff, ensuring company policies, procedures and laws are followed.
- Responsible for all aspects of product manufacturing.
- Flourish and control all programs ensuring employees are properly trained in order to meet company objectives related to human safety, product quality and safety, human relations and professional development.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of product quality.
- Maintain a broad understanding of the operational processes associated with the manufacturing facility.
- Comply with safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions, ensuring product quality is maintained.
- Communicate with management conditions or practices adversely affecting food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or related field is Preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in production supervision or management role.
- Experience with supervising personnel in a food manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing principles preferred.
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation principles (GMP, SQF) along with state and federal rules and regulations (USDA, FDA, OSHA).
- Skilled in managing employees and production operations.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time
Production Manager, safety, food quality, food safety, GMP, SQF, USDA, FDA, OSHA, food science, product quality, product safety, Production Superintendent