Our client is in the business of optimizing human potential through a single, unified workforce management suite designed to make work more efficient—from scheduling and time & attendance, to payroll and compliance, and so much more. Due to expansion, they are growing their sales team and seek Mid-Market and Enterprise Sales Executives in many major cities across the US.
- Presentation – effective presenting in conference rooms before 2-10 people
- Interpersonal – articulate and able to establish rapport via telephone, skype or in-person meetings
- Written – ability to effectively convey coherent business positions via email
- Demonstrated solution selling ability: identifies customer pain points, builds credibility through industry specific knowledge, accesses decision-makers, articulates solution ROI, handles objections, closes win-win opportunities
- Behavioral attributes: competitive spirit, results oriented, collaborative, resourceful
- Minimum of 5 years enterprise SaaS solution selling experience; experience selling to healthcare and/or long-term care preferred
- Prior experience selling workforce management solutions
- Focus on new account attainment (hunting)
- Must have called upon medium size accounts; prefer large corporations
- Prior experience calling upon to C-level executives
- Demonstrable over-quota attainment
- Experience presenting ROI analysis
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commissions.
- Solid benefits
- Great work/life balance (lots of perks!)