Our client is looking for a product manager
They are a small successful company supporting the semi conductor industry. Excellent company culture, talent management, great products.
- Create, maintain, and implement product development strategies.
- Work with end users, sales, and manufacturing teams to determine and update product requirements.
- Create and revise detailed product specifications including solid models, blueprints, and supplier requirements.
- Perform reverse engineering for the purpose of replicating or improving available products.
- Support continuous improvement of manufacturing, quality, and cost reductions.
- Provide technical expertise and clarification of specifications, application, installation, and repair of company products.
- Directly promote products to customers to overcome technical hurdles and to drive product evaluations.
- Create sales and marketing documentation including online catalog, training documentation, and application specific presentations.
- Provide technical training to sales team and customers.
- High-energy with customer and team orientation
- Self-motivated independent thinker
- Bachelors degree (scientific, engineering or mathematics major) from a four-year college or university
- 5+ years engineering related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Background in 3D CAD (SolidWorks experience a plus)
- Excellent Microsoft application skills; Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Semiconductor / technical sales experience and SAP software skill are highly desirable.
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills; Chinese language a plus.