As Regional Manager, Wealth Management you will:
- Manage brokerage, investment management, and trust
- Communicate and lead implementation of company vision and wealth management vision
- Participate with local bank management to achieve bank and wealth management goals
- Oversee adherence to compliance by self and direct reports
- Oversee hiring of officers and staff
- Meet revenue goals
- Train and mentor staff
Regional Manager Wealth Management
Our client, a privately held regional bank seeks to hire a Regional Manager of Wealth Management for one of its highest performing wealth management regions. You will inherit a strong team of brokerage, investment management, and trust professionals. Some of the top sales performers are in this location. This position is located in a small community, part of the Tulsa MSA. It is known for its good schools and easy family life.
As Regional Manager, Wealth Management you will have:
- Previous successful experience management of a wealth management group including trust administration.
- Successful experience leading sales
- FINRA Series 7, 63, and 65 or 66 are required
- FINRA Series 24 or Series 9 and 10 or obtain FINRA Series 24 in the first year.
- MUST HAVE trust administration experience
- Life Health and Variable Annuity Insurance license required
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree a plus, certifications a plus.