As a Design Engineer, you will be responsible for design and development of new products. Our client offers a market-competitive benefits package to support their employees’ health, retirement savings, and work/life balance
- Translate customer inputs into new products, applications and technologies.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) developing new innovative products.
- Plastics, injection molding, IoT/Connected space and basic electrical engineering knowledge.
- Employ established business practices such as APD (Accelerated Product Development), CQP (Change Qualification Process) and FMEA’s (Failure Mode Effects Analysis) to develop new products.
- Use mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills to form advanced engineering projects.
- Administer design guidance and input on products.
- Create new opportunities for technology while assisting the growth of the company’s portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required.
- 5+ years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven design/development monitoring techniques.
- Experience in part and assembly design,
- Knowledge of GD&T, tolerance stack up.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting FEA analysis results.
- Comprehensive Health Benefit package
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Vacation and PTO
- Fitness discounts
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Senior engineer, engineer, design engineer, mechanical, electrical, mechatronic, development, aerospace, automotive, IOT, connected space, product development, CPQ, GD&T, FMEA, manufacturing, plastics, injection molding, innovative, technology, applications, communication