This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!
• Ability to communicate with clients, internal team members, and external resources to make sure that the client requirements are explained and documented.
•Ensure all codes are being implemented and monitor/provide input when needed for bid proposal and estimating requirements.
• Produce engineering documents with the help of outside consultants.
• Mentor and manage developing project staff.
• Ensure project is completed in a timely manner and under budget by utilizing metrics and tracking project resources.
• Attend pre-construction meetings.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (required).
• At least 10 years or more experience working as a Project Manager in mechanical, commercial construction.
• PE License (required).
• Advanced knowledge in AutoCAD or Revit.
• Ability to design HVAC and Plumbing systems.
• Knowledge of building code requirements and ASHRAE standards.