- Recruits a division of Internal Audit professionals, providing ongoing coaching, training, and encouragement.
- Develops strong relationships with senior management to ensure discussions are constructive.
- Works conscientiously to understand the bank’s strategies and risks.
- Position exercises extensive independence for ingenuity and independent judgement.
- Builds and maintains partnerships with senior executives and other significant participants.
- Manages audit projects to cover substantial risks and produces articulate audit reports that communicate risks and principal audit matters.
- Proactively keeps division updated of developing trends and practices in the internal audit space.
- Developments the preparation of a wide-ranging risk-based, multi-year plan of audit reporting for assigned divisions.
- Backs the overall strategic audit plan; constructs goals and monitors events.
Risk Management Audit Program Manager
Will fully support and endorse initiatives to continuous improvement in relation to audit practices as appropriate. Encourages risk awareness in the enterprise through positive and collaborative relations with officials and staff. The incumbent will be resourceful in maintenance of all internal auditing standards governing all audit actions that conform to internal and professional standards.Will be tasked with leading, defining and finishing the yearly audit plan for accountable reporting zones.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong oral and written communication and experienced making presentations to executives, external auditors, and regulators.
- Cooperative and takes ownership to ensure the quality of the audit team’s product
- Has the business judgement plus capacity to resolve and communicate key issues to employees of all levels.
- An effective track record constructing strong relationships across a wide-ranging ranges of leadership functions.
- Certification(s) such as CIA, CAMS, CRM, CFE, etc.
- 8+ years auditing in the financial services industry.
- In depth knowledge in the banking industry and in enterprise risk management including compliance and/or various risk disciplines.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple demands