- Develop strategic customer accounts & cultivate new business opportunities
- Identify new products and market opportunities
- Develop winning strategies for new business pursuits for assigned territories
- Prepare multiyear quote proposals, manage sales/engineering/customer interface, pricing, negotiations, marketing analysis
- Ensure that the sales channel supports new product development goals of engineering and growth objectives of the business
- Establish and maintain key customer relations and ties to new development programs
- Support financial reporting including forecasting, budgets, and quarterly reporting requirements
Regional Sales Manager
Midwest; Home Office
Competitive Salary, MONTHLY Commission, 401K Match, Full Benefits
We have an immediate need for an experienced Sales/Territory Manager to join a successful, growing global manufacturer of electronic instruments and devices (over $4B in size , this division is ~$100M ). We seek a strong sales hunter to find new business opportunities, facilitate the development of new market strategies and maintain existing accounts. This is a global, multi-site business, very profitable, dynamic group of people and impressive products. Products manufacturered are high quality, and have various demanding applications (military/defense, commercial, automotive, industrial, research etc).
This role reports directly to the Director of Sales & Marketing, owns their territory. Must be willing to travel up to 20-50% and work out of his/her home office anywhere in Eastern states.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S. or B.A.) in a technical or related field (electrical or mechanical engineering strongly preferred)
- 5-12+ years direct sales experience; for a manufacturer selling to OEMs ideally - mechanical or electrical products
- Experience in Power or Communication space strongly preferred, not required
- Must be able to travel domestically (up to 50%)