As Controller you will lead and support the finance operations for the company. You will plan and direct accounting activities within the department while directly supervising accounting personnel. You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the accounting functions including billing, financial statements, general ledger, standard cost accounting, payroll, A/P, A/R, tax compliance, month-end close process, preparing quarterly and annual financial reports, preparing plant budgets and forecasts, etc. You will be responsible for reconciliations, treasury and will have full charge of banking relationships.
Joplin, MO - will relocate nationwide
This is a high potential opportunity in a well-established company with an aggressive growth plan. You will have opportunities here that are not necessarily available in other organizations! You will thrive as a person who can be flexible during the growth. You should be adept at rebuilding or creating process flows for the Accounting function. Company specializes in the custom machining of precision parts, sheet metal, finishing and assembly for a wide customer base (military and commercial aircraft, telecommunication, medical and computer industries).
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting or related field.
- 5 - 10 years of Accounting experience for a manufacturing company.
- Previous leadership experience (Supervisor or Manager level).
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Advanced knowledge of accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Purchasing Accounting
- Previous experience with Banking relationships
- Previous Accounting experience for a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC).
Compensation ranges from just below to over 6 figures, depending on qualifications. Bonus eligible, Profit Sharing potential, Excellent Benefits with low shared cost.