Position: Financial Controller – Automotive
Location: Greenville, SC
A successful global manufacturing company focused mainly on the Automotive industry is seeking a Controller to be the company’s main financial point of contact at their US headquarter located in Greenville, SC.
The person in this position will report professionally to the U.S. General Manager and work in a matrix’d relationship with company’s CFO.
This is a wonderful opportunity to play a key role in well establish but growing company, with a great professional growth potential.
- Oversees all accounting and finance functions of the US region including such items as: budgeting, FP&A, pricing, cash-flow, cost accounting, vendor’s and contract management, contract billings, inventory control and purchasing.
- Timely reporting of monthly results and analysis to USA Management and Headquarters
- Protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
- Identifying cost savings and potential efficiencies in operations
- Recommend strategies to enhance profitability and cash flow, and assist the team in the implementation of those strategies
- Oversee budgets and accounts for U.S. including day - to- day financial management, ongoing review and projection of cash flow.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and the overall analytical review and interpretation of the results
- Prepare and oversee preparation and review of supplemental financial reports
- Process weekly payroll accurately and in timely matter and maintains attendance records, timesheets and payroll files. Prepares payroll reports as requested.
- Provide financial guidance for projects across the business
- Responsible for accurate costing and costing methodology
- Responsible for financial issues pertaining to local authorities such as IRS, taxes, insurance, etc.
- Grow financial department with growth of company
- 5 – 8 years of experience in Corporate Accounting
- Must have held similar position in Manufacturing
- Knowledge of cost accounting for manufacturing and distribution organization
- Experience in multi-divisional budgeting processes
- Worked with ERP/SAP/MFG Systems