*Note: To be considered for this position potential candidates must have recently managed a group of Sales Managers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Divisional Sales Manager. This position is responsible for managing Multiple Sales Offices. Leading the Divisional Sales offices in all phases of management adhering to overall Corporate Strategic Goals.
- Ensures maximum market growth through creating a high growth environment.
- Responsible for managing multiple regions as needed based on business needs.
- Collaborates with VP of Field Sales on identifying field sales challenges, cross functional gaps, communication roll out and change management processes for all Corporate projects and initiatives.
- Develops and directs the sales management team within assigned region(s) to maximize utilization of market potential and ensure the achievement of corporate goals.
- The person in this position will manage 9- 11 Branch locations and 9-11 Sales Managers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or the equivalent is required. Minimum of five years business experience is required, including a minimum of four years progressive sales management experience in multiple locations are required.
- Experience selling and managing sales in a business-to-business environment is required. Excellent planning, budgeting, and forecasting P&L skills are required. Strategic planning experience is required. Excellent recruiting and hiring skills are required.
- Demonstrates initiative, strategic capabilities, and strong analytic and leadership skills
- Travel as required to support the multiple locations, customer base and business goals.