Clear Lake, IA
Our construction manufacturing client is looking for Project Manager in the Clear Lake, IA area. This Manager will be responsible for the pre-construction planning, design, engineering, construction and project management capabilities.
- Achieve engineering duties in planning, design, construction and maintenance of building structures and facilities.
- Conduct feasibility studies to include test soil or materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, site analysis and conceptual designs.
- Evaluate quantities and cost of materials, equipment and labor to determine project feasibility.
- Establish construction schedules for the projects being managed.
- Control the progress of project sites to review project schedule, quality of work and compliance to construction documents.
- Maintain sub-contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Administer quality customer service by effectively managing customer through the building process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of construction project management experience.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD preferred.
- Background in Microsoft Project Scheduling
- Awareness of building codes and its application.
- Knowledge of practical application of engineering science and technology to include applying principles, techniques, procedures and equipment.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays