Mechanical Engineer for the design of HVAC components and products with a well-established and growing company in Texas.
Your expertise in HVAC equipment including refrigeration coils, hydronic coils, or air moving subsystems will be utilized in the application of research and design for the planning, development, and testing of HVAC equipment from concept to production release.
- 5 years minimum experience in design and application of HVAC equipment.
- Ability to multi-task, and complete projects on time.
- Troubleshoot and collaboration capabilities with other team members.
- Results oriented professional
- Capability of achieving overall team performance.
- Strong communication skills across a diverse audience
- Self-motivated, hands-on approach to work
- Computer proficiency with knowledge of Visual Basic a plus.
- 3-D modeling software, Solid Works preferred
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering