This full-time position offers an excellent salary, benefits package, and a great work environment.
• Manage budget, scheduling, and ordering for one and/or several commercial projects.
• Set up meetings with the assistant project managers and direct the project engineers.
• Oversee labor, costs of materials, and time management.
• Efficiently communicate with all vendors and contacts.
• Associate's Degree or equivalent (required). Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field (preferred).
• Knowledge of Timberline Project Financial Software (desired).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• At least 3-5 years of experience working as a Project Manager on commercial plumbing projects.
• Familiar with ASPE and ASHRAE.