Our client is actively seeking an Account Executive who is highly motivated, professional, driven to succeed and interested in furthering their career with a rapidly growing cloud software company. This is an inside sales role based in their Columbus, OH office with minimal travel, inbound leads and a large partner network.
Our client delivers a cloud-based enterprise solution connecting businesses to minimize costs, streamline processes and improve customer service. Their software is built on leading edge cloud technology and they have strategic relationships with major enterprise software companies such as NetSuite, Microsoft, Infor and SAP. They have an innovative product and are a leader in their niche.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Meet or exceed quota.
- Respond to leads from the company’s inbound marketing efforts and channel partners and quickly qualify for follow-up.
- Proactively generate new business from the Company’s database of qualified buyers and other channels.
- Follow a defined sales process to discuss business requirements with a prospect and identify key goals with a focus on how they addresses those objectives.
- Demonstrate key features of the solution via GoToMeeting and relate to the prospect’s goals and objectives.
- Maintain and report regularly the status of your pipeline and forecast.
- Communicate potential new requirements to product marketing and sales management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with other members of the sales and marketing team.
- Self-motivated with a firm understanding of a consultative selling processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills to manage multiple sales cycles ranging in time from 30 to 90 days where the contract value of first-year subscriptions and implementation services typically range from $10k to $25k.
- Ability to interact with a prospect’s decision makers to discuss and match key requirements with software capabilities.
- Ability to navigate a GoToMeeting software demonstration while focusing on key business objectives.
- BA/BS degree required
- 4+ years of sales experience, preferably in cloud software sales
- Experience with CRM tools such as salesforce.com a plus