Take this opportunity head-on. Design and plan process flow, material handling, waste elimination and cost reduction through continuous improvement and execution of Lean Manufacturing principles. Manage full implementation of new equipment and process improvements, supply chain logistics, and provide daily technical support to the manufacturing line at this 70 year old, growing company.
· Must have a 4 year degree from an accredited university in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering Technology
· Ability to work with minimal direct guidance or direction from others
· Create process continuous improvement.
· Apply Lean Manufacturing principles and incorporate new methods and processes to improve existing operations.
· Six Sigma experience is certainly welcome
· Experience in the HVAC or automotive industries.
· Solidworks experience is a plus.
· Excellent communication skills will be necessary.
· Implement changes to improve products and reduce costs using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts.
· Determine root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods.