Job Summary: Engaged in supervision with skilled trade workers to maintain and repair equipment, structures, utility systems, buildings, and grounds of a manufacturing facility.
- High school or equivalent (GED).
- Two (2) years or more of directly related work experience in a poultry processing environment.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible hours / shifts as needed.
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with a world-class organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Are You A Good Fit?
Essential Skills for Success:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize other’s talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. You’re not just “the boss”.
- Achieves results.
Consider This Before Applying:
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?