* Hourly pay rates start at $22.00 per hour for new grads and up to $26.00 per hour with experience.
* REGISTERED NURSE - RN WORK SCHEDULE: Days only (approximately 8:30-4:30 daily) Monday through Friday. No weekends, No nights, No Holidays, No mandate. Flexible hours available in some settings.
* Our services are always FREE to applicants.
* We do your leg work and negotiate for you.
* BEFORE YOU DECIDE to INTERVIEW you are provided COMPLETE compensation range, job description and benefits information.
* We assist in helping you prepare a exceptional resume.
* Numerous specialties to choose from in diverse settings.
* Inquiries are always CONFIDENTIAL.
* JOB TYPE: Full-time, Contingent to Direct Hire Permanent Positions.
* BENEFITS: Health insurance paid by employer and 401k offered with profit sharing of up to 3% in some medical practices.
* LOCATION: All positions are local in Onondaga County, Syracuse, NY.
* REGISTERED NURSE - RN JOB DESCRIPTION: (Other duties will be assigned):
* Evaluate, plan, and administer nursing care to patients.
* Administer injections/immunizations/inoculations to patients.
* Phone in prescriptions, new & refills.
* Perform telephone triage.
* Provide prescribed medication and treatment.
* Assist in performing diagnostic tests, analyze results, operate medical machinery, administer treatment and medications, and help with patient follow-up.
* Monitor and record patient condition and notify provider when appropriate.
* Advise & provide support to patients family members.
* Record patients medical histories and symptoms in patients medical records.
* Have a working knowledge of OSHA Rules and Regulations concerning Universal Precautions. * Be able to perform proper procedures to protect against transmitting or contracting diseases.
* Be aware of Patient's Rights, HIPAA, HAZCOM Procedures, and National Patient Safety Goals.
CALL for more INFORMATION.
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
Our services are always FREE to applicants.